Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Awesome Song

Possibly better entitled "Awesome CD." I recently downloaded the We Believe CD by Brian and Jenn Johnson. I love the CD, but one of the songs has grabbed ahold of my spirit in a most unique way. I have attached the lyrics. iTunes has it, if you are interested in hearing/downloading it. It is entitled, "A Little Longer."


A little longer

w/m by: Jenn Johnson

Dm

What can I do for you

Bbmaj7

What can I bring to you

Csus C A7

What kind of song would you like me to sing

Dm

I’ll dance a dance for you

Bbmaj7

I’ll pour out my love to you

Csus C A7

What can I do for you beautiful king


Chorus:

Bb Csus C Dm

Cause I can’t thank you enough

Bb Csus C Dm

I can’t thank you enough (repeat)


Csus C

Then I hear you sing to me

F F/E F/D

You don’t have to do a thing

F/C Bb2 F/A

Just simply be with me and let those things go

Gm7 Csus C

They can wait another minute

F F2/E Dm Dm/C Bb2

Wait this moment is to sweet please stay here with me

F/A Gm7

And love on me a little longer

Csus C F

Cause I’m in love with you

ccli# 4429658

Copyright 2003 We Believe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P
I bought the CD online after I got back Friday. Yes, It's awesome!
I got up at 5:10ish for 3 days ...>.<
hope it won't be my biological clock.
LiuLiu

Anonymous said...

I know. I love it too. I heard it just b4 Xmas and
played it for my sisters and dad, so amazing. bought
the cd for my xmas present. I play "a little longer"
over and over sometimes.
glad you love it too. hope the conference was amazing
and rejuvenating for you.
Aloha,
Michelle C.

Anonymous said...

There's another band associated with Bethel, the album is Cry Out or We Cry Out.

Their worship is so simple and basic....perhaps like it should be. Friday night's worship was 1.5+ hours long and didn't even feel like it!


Great resources on the website!

Keiger

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful lyrics! I will definitely listen to it soon!

Melinda S.